Monday, January 18, 2010

A Tour of our KY Home!

Since most of our friends and family live in far away places relative to KY, I thought I'd give you a tour of our home via our blog! We've been here for 10 days now, and the place is starting to feel like home. If you were here, I'd invite you in and offer you something to drink. Probably I'd offer hot tea or hot chocolate because it's pretty chilly outside! Okay, that was cheesy, but welcome to our home!

First, the living room/office...






 

Here's the kitchen...

 

 

And the baby's room...

 

 

 

And our room...

 

There's plenty of space for an air mattress if anyone want to come for a visit! There's supposed to be a great fireworks display before the Kentucky Derby (maybe in April?). But, any excuse for our friends & family to come and visit us will do.

1 comment:

Megan Sandoz said...

Girl, the place looks AWESOME! Seriously.... I don't know if I have ever seen better student housing. What a blessing!! Love you guys!