Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Teeth & A Snack

 

This picture was taken last Saturday.  Poor little guy felt awful!  You can see it in his eyes!  Then...

 

On Sunday two new teeth showed up!!! I know you can't really see them in the picture, but they're there!

On another note, I have a new favorite snack.  It's basically a spinach banana smoothie.  I've seen this recipe several places and always felt like it was for the truly super nutritious people... like organic everything and nothing processed whatsoever... Well, for some reason today I decided to try it, and it's delicious.  Not just "I'm going to drink this because it's good for me" delicious, but it's actually really good. And really good for you! I just put a frozen banana, two good handfuls of spinach, 1 cup of milk, and a little honey in a blender and this is what came out...

 

Looks kinda gross, but it was yummy. 

2 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

Yum! And congrats on the teeth, little guy!

Unknown said...

...is it actually tasty? Or is it as "tasty" as when I made those brownies with pureed spinach in them?