Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seeds Family Worship


My neighbor, Laura, introduced us to a great set of kids' worship albums. The songs are just scripture verses with references set to music. They're not cheesy, so even adults can enjoy listening! I've got Philippians 4:6-7 going through my mind almost constantly now. Even though Benjamin can't understand the songs yet, I think this is one way to hide God's Word in our hearts. I will take all the help I can get on that. 

The website is http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/, and you can listen to the first album online. When you order, you actually get two copies of the CD... one to keep and one to give away. I know I sound like an ad for this stuff, but it really is great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meredith!

Thanks for your post on Seeds!

Send me an email (michelle@seedsfamilyworship.com) and I'll let you know the latest and greatest from Seeds!

Keep planting!
Michelle Uhri
www.seedsfamilyworship.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I like their style and music! Thanks for sharing!