Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Moon

11 days until my due date! Things are progressing toward this baby coming. I'm dilated 1 centimeter and 75% effaced. The doctor has been running some extra tests because the baby is a little small. So far, everything has come back perfectly fine. Derek and I were both around 7 lbs 5 oz, so I think we just grow them small! Last measure the baby was weighing 6 lbs 1 oz... 20th percentile. Seems to me like having a baby on the small side could have it's advantages!

Last week, Derek and I went on a little vacation down to San Antonio. We stayed at a Hyatt resort, spent a lot of time by the pool, went to the River Walk and the Japanese Tea Gardens. Here are some pictures from our "babymoon". We really had a great time relaxing and just enjoying each other before our two becomes three!

Japanese Tea Gardens:








Here I am at 37 weeks. I'm definitely starting to feel pretty heavy and uncomfortable!




Pool Time!





Derek... gotta love $3 push pops!




Photobucket

No comments: