Thursday, July 10, 2008

from everlasting to everlasting...


"Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God."  -Psalm 90:2

"tell him I am sick with love."  -Song of Solomon 5:8


"And the LORD will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."  -Isaiah 58:11


"I lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber."  -Psalm 121:1-3


"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."  -Psalm 143:8



Photobucket


No comments: