Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weddings & Anniversaries

Derek and I have been to at least 14 weddings together (counting our own). We feel like this is a lot! Somehow each one is still special and different. This weekend we attended the wedding of one of my
 cousins, Trey Coleman, to Whitney Johnson. It was a beautiful wedding and great fun to catch up with and spend time with family. 
Congratulations Trey & Whitney!

    The Girls!







Derek and I also celebrated our two year anniversary this week. June 3. Wow those two years went by fast! I have to say, marriage has been one of the absolutely best things that has ever happened to me. I love my husband. I have no doubt, he is a gift from God! 
















Photobucket

1 comment:

Brooke said...

ahh...what a pretty picture...you guys are so sweet.